Calling all employers – Have you registered as an employer yet for the Transport Operations & Commercial Driving Apprenticeship ?
CDAP.ie is currently in the process of getting all its newly interested employers registered as an apprentice employer so they can place apprentices on the Transport Operations & Commercial Driving Apprenticeship in September 2023!
Not sure if you will be ready to place candidates on the programme this September? Get registered anyway and be prepared in case the right candidate comes along!
- There is no cost for registering.
– You only ever need to register once and then you are fully registered every year to take on commercial driving apprentices.
– It’s a straightforward, simple process.
– You will receive a €2,000 per year, per apprentice grant
– Final candidate details do not need to be confirmed until just before the programme commences in September, meaning you can wait until then to decide.
f you have registered with SOLAS (An tSeirbhís Oideachais Leanúnaigh agus Scileanna) before to take on apprentices under a different apprenticeship scheme, you will need to complete the registration process again to be specially registered as an employer on the Transport Operations & Commercial Driving Apprenticeship
If you are unsure about anything – email us at email@example.comWhat are you waiting for? Get registered today to create the next generation of professional commercial drivers ?