The Freight Transport Association (FTA) is bitterly disappointed in yet another delay in upgrading the vital A6 road between Belfast and Derry following a judgement hearing at Belfast High Court.
- Krone ramps up trailer parts supply for UK and Ireland
- Mercedes-Benz wins award for truck innovation
- Streamax secures VisionTrack deal
- Make sure you are Brexit-ready says FTA Ireland
- Have you a load for Ireland?
- Exclusive Escargot Ltd
- Mercedes-Benz user interviews record Sprinter role as Christmas carrier
- Five years of awards success for Gray & Adams