The Freight Transport Association (FTA) is bitterly disappointed in yet another delay in upgrading the vital A6 road between Belfast and Derry following a judgement hearing at Belfast High Court.
- FTA says DVSA must take opportunity for driver CPC review
- Keep the Irish border open to protect trade – FTA tells ministers
- Will new plans for Kent’s Operation Stack deliver?
- SM Components appointed exclusive distributor and partner of McPhee Mixers
- Tipp truck owner praises Michelin tyres
- Book now for FTA’s Northern Ireland Conference
- Kinesis Vehicle Inspection App keeps fleets on the road
- TIP’s Fat Bottomed Boys & Girls ride again – a Spanish Inquisition