FTA Ireland is looking to recruit a Corporate Services Manager to work at its offices in Dublin on a fulltime basis.
- Work closely with the CEO of FTAI and periodically report on services to the FTAI Board
- Lead FTAI services and operations management with a focus on driving productivity and efficiencies that will support membership retention and growth.
- Direct the administrative team and trainers and auditors and manage their personal development.
- Co-ordinate progressive administrative initiatives which will help FTAI become more efficient through the use of systems such as CRM, and accounts packages.
- Provide structured reports to the CEO on budget analysis, financial management, sales, and prospect for business growth.
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment and resourcing requirements of the association to support business growth.
- Work to the targets as laid down by the budget.
- Office management to include people management in the areas of business development administration, Trainers and Auditors.
- Periodically report on operations and services to the FTAI Board.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the annual budget and to report on this to the CEO on a monthly basis.
- Grow membership and affiliate services in line with budget.
- Support the CEO in liaising with stakeholders to promote FTA Irelands membership compliance objectives particularly to promote the benefits of the FTA Ireland TruckSafe, VanSafe PassengersSfe standards, training services and other auditing services.
- Work with the Training team to develop training programmes in line with demand from our membership and review the quality and standard of delivery.
- Develop auditing services and work closely with the VIS team to increasing sales in this area.
- Meet existing members and develop loyalty amongst members through progressive engagement and encourage their participation in council meetings and the TruckSafe, VanSafe PassengerSafe standards.
- Periodically organise member briefings and work with CEO to plan these events on an annual basis.
- Develop sponsorship opportunities for initiatives like VanSafe and the Transport Manager Seminar that will lead to developing the profile of these services and events.
- Encourage a team ethos within FTA Ireland and develop and encourage improvement of all direct supports.
- Carry out PDRS for direct reports.
- Set SMART objectives for your team and organise and deliver specific KPI’s for the team and report on these on a regular basis to the CEO.
- Oversee the development and upkeep of the Associations social media platforms including the website, and social media pages.
- Update the associations marketing campaign and develop a structured approach to promotion of membership and services.
- Essential Team management experience and ability to work within a team environment and promote the interests of the team to the benefit of the Association.
- Ability to engage with the membership of FTAI and to understand their service requirements.
- Innovator, ability to identify new services that will meet the needs of the members and help grow the profile of FTA in Ireland.
- Understand the cultural compliance landscape in Ireland and identify services that can engage companies and result in incremental growth of the Association and lead to raising of industry standards within the membership
- Work and engage with stakeholders.
- Lead and articulate in written and oral communications FTA Ireland’s services and drive towards higher professional standards and compliance, including the promotion of the FTAI Standards.
- Manage and motivate a team to achieve agreed membership and business and aid delivery of the FTA Ireland Strategic Plan.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with decision makers and influencers with all transport stakeholders.
The role holder should have a flexible attitude with regards to their working hours. This role is office based with period field-based duties and may include travel and overnight stays, including travel to the Logistics UK regional offices in the UK. You may be required to perform other duties commensurate with your role/level. Your offer letter and/or Statement of Employment Particulars state the office to which you are first appointed but you may be transferred to work at or be required to travel to other offices/locations as appropriate.
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas Working Arrangement
- Pension schemes
- Contractual Sick Pay