The Health and Safety Authority is running a series of regional morning seminars in May to highlight the importance of managing vehicle related risks in the workplace.
Every year, people are killed by accidents involving vehicles in the workplace. On average vehicles are involved in almost half of all work related deaths reported to the HSA each year. Learn the key steps to keeping people safe in, on and around vehicles at work.
Who Should Attend?
The seminars will be of interest to employers and self-employed that operate vehicles in a range of sectors.
They will be of particular benefit to:
• Truck and van feet operators
• Vehicle leasing providers
• Transport, retail, warehousing and distribution centre managers
• Utility services and facilities managers
• Waste industry eet managers
• Insurance feet risk managers
• Health & safety professionals
• Safety representatives