Brexit negotiations have reached a critical point and the freight distribution and logistics sector must continue to focus on their preparations for the new trading environment from the 1 January 2021, according to FTA Ireland.
“FTA Ireland has developed a Customs Procedures training course for the haulage sector. It will bring participants through the most important issues and tangible effects of Brexit on their transport operation and will conclude with an FTAI ‘Brexit Preparedness Guide’.
The course will showcase the important role played by transport operators in the logistics and supply chain sector and demonstrate the importance of being Brexit ready in order to remain competitive,” General Manager, Aidan Flynn said.
Course Aims & Objectives:
- Equip participants with the tangible skills, knowledge and confidence to undertake a sustainable working relationship with the Office of the Revenue Commissioners.
- Assess the potential consequences of Brexit on Irish haulage operators e.g. tariffs and border disruption.
- Help participants up-skill with the necessary expertise to meet the challenges of a constantly changing industry.
Course Schedule: 2 x 3 hour online sessions
Delivery Method: Live online webinar via Zoom
- Session 1 – Monday 14th September from 9am-12pm
- Session 2 – Thursday 17th September from 9am-12pm
Members: €220 per person Non-Members: €260 per person
On completion of this course a certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
Participants will also have access to FTA Ireland knowledge and expertise post course to ensure maximum results are achieved.
Contact FTA Ireland on Tel: 01 844 7516 or email email@example.com